Find yourself the job you love,
and you won’t have to work a single day in your life.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT O
We are not just consultants but an interdisciplinary team of analytical minds, enthusiastic problem solvers, tool experts, dedicated coaches, cognizant managers, and committed implementers sharing a common passion for people, smart operations and performance. And, of course, our projects and clients are just as diverse as our team, offering exciting experiences every day.
WITH US, YOU …
… have the opportunity to involve yourself with all your talents, to build on your strengths, and to master new challenges together with our team and clients. Following our principle “you live and learn”, we empower you to develop yourself, giving you all the tools you need and desire. Besides our know-how, a high level of responsibility, great colleagues, and the opportunity to work from your home, we also offer a common office in the heart of the charming district Hamburg Altona, which is a perfect place for group workshops and knowledge exchange over lunch.
Apply now and help us unlock potential!
You want to learn what makes manufacturing companies successful?
Exciting! We are a boutique consultancy with startup spirit and 20 years of experience in the market. For our growing team we are seeking dedicated, clever, systematic and analytical Consultants!
Success is based on good ideas, methods and implementation strength. As an international consulting company, we focus on operational improvements in medical and pharmaceutical companies. We work hand in hand with our clients on sustainable business success, measurable results and capable employees.
With us you..
- learn to operationalize strategic goals and implement successful leadership
- experience an open-minded team: We work on expanding our consulting business and on our personal development
- get deep insights into leading companies of different sizes
- develop tailor-made solutions for our clients that decisively influence their efficiency and success
- work in an international environment: focused on Germany-Austria-Switzerland we also consult all over Europe
- are fascinated by people, change and improvement processes
- are passionate about solving complex problems
- can establish good co-operation with clients through professionalism and skills
- have basic knowledge in the area of Operational Excellence (Lean and/or Six Sigma)
- have excellent communication skills in English and German
- have a good technical understanding
- like working flexibly in different environments and supporting our clients on site.
- have experience in project management and can work self-organized
- have a degree in engineering, business administration or a comparable degree
- have 2-10 years professional experience in the manufacturing environment
We appreciate the critical minds!
Please send your full application including your possible start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are …
- Curious and keen to learn?
- Open-minded, proactive and flexible?
- An enthusiastic problem solver and critical mind?
- Fluent in English and a solid knowledge of German?
- Currently doing your MA studies or advanced BA studies?
We offer …
- An internship in Management Consulting with
- Exciting projects, a diverse range of topics and hands-on experiences
- Insights into small, medium- and large-sized companies in Europe
- A motivated team with extensive know-how in methodologies
- An engaging and friendly working environment
- Head office in the heart of Hamburg
Please send your full application including your possible start date to email@example.com.