GREEN BELT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Become a certified Improvement expert with our blended learning
Top notch training with highest impact!
Through our consulting business we know how to successfully implement Lean Six Sigma practically and how to avoid common pitfalls. We show you how to apply the tools the most effective way. Benefit from:
Return on Investment through improvement projects > 1:10
Small groups with less than 12 participants to enable fruitful exchange and discussion
Large collection of Online Courses & Lean Six Sigma templates
Ready for your Green Belt journey? Contact us!
Our offering in a nutshell:
- 4 days e-learning through our online self-paced training modules (meet our fun trainer o’Peep, decide when to learn)
- 8 days instructor-led training sessions (virtual classroom)
- Cost per participant: € 4’200 (in case there is just one participant from your company)
- 8-10 individual expert coachings online at € 1200 per participant
Upcoming training waves:
16 sessions at 4 hours instructor-led training sessions
June Training (English)
- June 21-24, 2021
- August 02-05, 2021
- August 23-26, 2021
- October 25-28, 2021
August Training (English)
- August 16-19, 2021
- August 30 – September 02, 2021
- September 20-23, 2021
- November 01-04, 2021
September Training (German)
- September 20-24, 2021
- October 11-1502, 2021
- November 15-19, 2021
- December 13-17, 2021
Program: Get more insights by clicking here
Green Belt Project Selection
We support you to select and scope your Green Belt Project. It is helpful to discuss this individually. Please contact us!
A suitable Green Belt Project:
- Addresses a clearly defined, important business issue where the solution is opaque
- Can be completed in 3 months
- Requires some of the analytical Lean Six Sigma tools
- Has a champion/sponsor who is committed to its success
- Focuses on a process that cycles often
- Needs to be tackled anyway regardless of a Green Belt program
On demand we offer individual project coaching for your project.
Find here more information for selecting good Green Belt Projects.
Topics of your Green Belt Training
Self-paced e-Learning modules
Our trainers are experienced Black Belts. You will highly benefit from their experience in implementation projects. Building on the input of Online Courses, in our instructor-led sessions we intensify these topics and cover those which need more discussions and hands-on support.
- Apply the methods and use statistical software
- Lead the improvement
- Facilitate building on methods
Discuss and review individual project approaches.
Green Belt Expert Coaching
We strongly recommend you build on an experienced Black Belt to coach you on your Green Belt project.
Of course, one of our experienced consultants can support you with your Green Belt project. For this, we arrange appointments with you as needed – online. Some projects need a lot of coaching support at the beginning, others more towards the end. We plan the coaching sessions individually and specific for your project. We plan workshops with you, advise on the right metrics and give advice in case of internal difficulties. Typically, 6-10 sessions are needed per project, lasting about 30 to 60 minutes.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us!
Exam & Certificate of attendance
- Passing the Online Courses
- Attending the virtual training or classroom training
- Passing our exam
- Our exam:
- 20 questions (multiple choice and open questions)
- 75% minimum to pass
Final Certification after project completion
Of course, when signing in for our Green Belt Trainings we will sign a non-disclosure agreement with your company.
Our Certificates are globally recognized by leading companies and follow the Lean and Six Sigma Standards from ISO and ASQ.