GREEN BELT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Become a certified Improvement expert with our blended learning
Top notch training with highest impact!
Through our consulting business we know how to successfully implement Lean Six Sigma practically and how to avoid common pitfalls. We show you how to apply the tools the most effective way. Benefit from:
Return on Investment through improvement projects > 1:10
Small groups with less than 12 participants to enable fruitful exchange and discussion
Large collection of Online Courses & Lean Six Sigma templates
Our offering in a nutshell:
4 days e-learning through our online self-paced training modules (meet our fun trainer o’Peep, decide when to learn)
8 days instructor-led training sessions (virtual classroom)
Cost per participant: € 4’800
Upcoming training wave:
16 sessions at 4 hours instructor-led training sessions
Dec 14-17, 2020
Jan 18-21, 2020
Feb 1-4, 2020
Feb 15-18, 2020
Program: Get more insights by clicking here
Green Belt Project Selection
We support you to select and scope your Green Belt Project. It is helpful to discuss this individually. Please contact us!
A suitable Green Belt Project:
- Addresses a clearly defined, important business issue where the solution is opaque
- Can be completed in 3 months
- Requires some of the analytical Lean Six Sigma tools
- Has a champion/sponsor who is committed to its success
- Focuses on a process that cycles often
- Needs to be tackled anyway regardless of a Green Belt program
On demand we offer individual project coaching for your project.
Topics of your Green Belt Training
Self-paced e-Learning modules
With our online courses you can learn to master the theoretical contents working at your pace.
Our trainers are experienced Black Belts. You will highly benefit from their experience in implementation projects. Building on the input of Online Courses, in our instructor-led sessions we intensify these topics and cover those which need more discussions and hands-on support.
- Apply the methods and use statistical software
- Lead the improvement
- Facilitate building on methods
Discuss and review individual project approaches.
Exam & Certificate of attendance
- Passing the Online Courses
- Attending the virtual training or classroom training
- Passing our exam
- Our exam:
- 20 questions (multiple choice and open questions)
- 75% minimum to pass